The following linked documents contain further information about our systems as well as customer examples:
- Web-based ebsoft labelling system: Single-user, upgradeable to global labelling marking system.
- Example: Online label print with SAP by using the ChemGes GHS management-system (including some available ports to other existing ERP and GHS systems).
- Example: Labour system (worldwide use by the internet), can also be used by intranet.
Example: Online label printing shown at a manufacture. Using drums from 5 litre up to 30 litre.
Pre-configured SAP online printing solution with an integrated ebsoft print server by ATOS: "ATOS LabelPrintCockPit".
Labels: Fitting to the requirements of the chemical industry - British standard certification for Ink-jet printers, Laser printers and thermotransfer printers.
Ebsoft recommends following printers for British standard certificated label prints:
1) Lexmark: Fast printing A4 colour laser printer for following size: A6 – Legal 14''.
2) Epson: Ink-jet printer for small and medium-sized labels used in laboratory. Recommended for about 12.000 label prints per month.
3) Kiaro: Ink-jet printer for following label size: 102 mm < width < 220 mm.
4) Microplex: 2 colour thermotransfer printer - LogiJET TC8
The listed labels were printed by the ebsoft label printing system and were created by the integrated layout editor.